where could I source a list of Russian property agents who are based in Russia?

A

ashane64

Hi,
Does anybody have any idea where I could source a list of Russian property agents based in Russia??

Ok, but could you be more specific, Im actually trying to identify russian agents who can sell product for me to the russian market. Moscow in particular is a cash rich society with an international property appetite not dissimilar to Irl in 04/05

Ok, but could you be more specific, Im actually trying to identify russian agents who can sell product for me to the russian market. Moscow in particular is a cash rich society with an international property appetite not dissimilar to Irl in 04/05
That's as maybe, but even Liam Lawlor & Co. couldn't hold a torch to the russians when it comes to corruption. Be very careful.

I worked in pharmaceutical marketing for several years and met with the management board of a French big pharma company beginning with the letter 'S' in Paris. They have to pay off the mob in Moscow to allow their company to function. Every week regular as clockwork guys used to turn up and had to be paid to prevent employees from being hurt on the way to work.
I have had several offers to get involved in Russian property and will not touch it.
Lot's of luck.

Hi,

I'm guessing you have a place in Bulgaria and have heard that Russians are buying up places in Bulgaria as there economy is booming and want to advertise your property over there?

Hi,
I have recently setup a property agency in Moscow and 2 other regional cities in Russia. Send me a PM to follow up.

Please send me your email and I will discuss with you.
Thanks

Back