Where can I get the KBC "Standard Valuation Form?"

Subotai

So in response to their rate cut I got my house valued last Friday. I used an approved values from their list, and my LTV is coming out at <50%, which means I can get a rate of 3.00% variable.

Now the problems have started. KBC require the valuation report to be submitted using the "KBCI standard valuation report". When you download their application form from their website, the KBCI standard valuation report is not included as part of the form!

My valuer has rung them three times looking for the form, and I've rung them twice. They have promised me they will email on the form, but we're still waiting for it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Just noticed this myself,, my valuation was yesterday. Will confirm with KBC,, I would have thought what ever the format once it contains the 1-3 items and it is from one of the approved estate agents it is sufficient.

In addition to the procedure and guidance notes accepted by you on your appointment to KBCI panel, please note the following:

1. KBC require a minimum of 4 clear accompanying photographs, 2 internal and 2 external (with details of what the areas the photographs represent). Please include additional photographs of any items/concerns you mention in your valuation.
2. The valuation report needs to be typed and signed. A pdf scanned copy should be returned to the KBC customer as soon as this is available.
3. KBC requires adequate detail around the comparables as follows: (a) If similar properties are for sale, how long have they been on market? (b) Are they recent sales and if so date of same? (c) Are they sale agreed guide price or sale price? (d) Are there many similar properties for sale in surrounding area, etc?

The above is just an indication of the additional information required. The KBCI standard valuation report should be completed in full as per panel agreement. Please return the original valuation in the post with attaching photographs to KBC Bank Ireland Plc at Sandwith Street, Dublin 2 and provide a copy to the customer.

From what the valuer told me (valuation tomorrow) he has the form and fills it in and sends it to kbc - i was asked for mortgage account number to facilitate this.

The valuer has a specific form they have to fill out. The valuer also takes the photos, fills in the form and then sends it to you in pdf format.
Two exterior photos, two interior. Comparison "sold" properties nearby needed too. Particularly strict format and valued at the lower end of what the agent thinks.

Kbc finally sent out the form last Thursday. I've submitted it now. I wonder how long it will take to process it?

Any update on how long this process took, from valuation to KBC amending the rates?

A long time! My valuer finally got the form after about 4 days of trying. Once i got the valuation, I submitted it to them straight away, so this would have been on the 8th or 9th of December. I then heard nothing for two weeks. So i rang them up to see where the application was. I was told that the valuation was not accepted because the valuer was not on their panel, but they hadn’t bothered to tell me. Which was absolutely ridiculous, as I got the name of the valuer off the panel which was published on their website! I pointed this out to them, and also the fact that they gave my valuer the valuation form! It turned out that they changed their panel of valuers a few days after posting the original panel on their website, but as is typical with KBC, none of their staff seemed to know this. After a few days waiting, I was finally told over the phone that my valuation was accepted, and the new rate will be applied to my account for the February direct debit. But I have still got nothing in writing off them yet. 5 weeks on now from submitted the form.

I posted mine on 9 December also. I followed up by way of phone all on Monday this week and they confirmed to me over the phone that new rate of 3% applied from 1 January. I have not received anything in writing.

Back