when is rent supplement paid in December

D

Deleted 15555

I am being paid rent supplement this month as my tenant has left me in rent arrears, the welfare officer has requested my bank details as the tenant is messing and he realises this too(to cut a long story short).

My question is ..originally the WO said it would be paid on 23rd but on Friday he then said 21st I know its normally paid on the last Monday of the month which is the 28th but with being Christmas I understand it is paid early. Can anyone let me know when it will be paid - as I will have to cover the mortgage payment in the meantime (as its normally covered mostly by the rent) and I really need to budget accordingly. I know I could ring the WO but I know they are very busy and really don't want to bother him again. I tried the HSE this morning but they couldn't tell me...

Many thanks

I will confirm the date for you on Thursday when I'm back in the office - just can't remember at the mo!

SBW,
EFT payments which would usually be lodged to accounts on Monday 28th December will be lodged on Wed 23rd.

Hope this helps.

Back