Welfarite - an appreciation

Oh, that's very sad. There are those that post here on AAM who really make this site what it is. Welfarite was one of them. He epitomised the helpful, informative, non-judgmental poster. I hope he realised how much he helped people who were often struggling and really needed sound advice and real information.

RIP.

This is sad news, He was always so fast to reply and give you the links to web sites, I hope his family are aware of how respected he was in this community, Bless you Welfarite

Welfarite certainly wrote with authority and credibility. My condolences to his family. That is very sad news.

I'm truly shocked at this news. One of the most useful posters on here who always gave great advice to so many people. Very sad.

I would like to add my condolences to the family friends,and online friends.
Am very saddened to hear of Welfarites death..

Bless him for being so helpful to so many people.RIP

A prolific poster, well informed, and went out of his way to help a lot of people and explain things in understandable language. He'll be missed from the forum i'm sure. RIP.

Thsi is very sad news and a loss for AAM as you know you were getting correct information with the help of Welfarite.

So sorry for his family.

addob

Very sad news, it was people like Welfarite that gives this forum the standing it has.

My sympathies to his family.

Very sad news. I always found his posts on such a complicated subject to be informative and helpful.

I haven't had much time to read AAM over the last few months and happened to browse over here just now for the first time in weeks. I am shocked to hear of the passing of Welfarite - he was extremely generous with his knowledge and insight. I am certain that he managed to help many AAM readers with his expertise, many of whom were in dire need of accurate and impartial advice.

My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. He will be sorely missed.

Very sad to hear he passed away, I was only thinking the other day I have not seen a post from him in a while as they were always well informed...

Condolences to his family...
P..

Back