Wedding outfit for ex wife

O

ogato

Could anyone recommend something to wear to my ex wife's wedding next month. Any online shops ?

Something that'll outdo her anyway!! ;)

I'm not sure I understand why you'd want to look for something online? Would you really buy a suit/outfit like that over the internet?

Assuming that you'll just be a regular guest I'd suggest a nice suit (not a business suit). Something slightly more casual. Maybe a cotton/linen mix or something. A lot of natural fibre suits are made of a combination of these (including wood pulp believe it or not). If the weather is still good and you have the complexion you could get something in a taupe or beige colour.
As usual I'm going to plug Diffney menswear...as I know them well and worked for them once upon a time. I can't recommend them highly enough. Not necessarily what I'd personally wear casual wise but an excellent collection of formal and semi-formal wear. You'll find them in Tallaght, Stillorgan, Dun Laoighaire, Mary St, Blackrock and Stephen's Green. They'll look after you well.
You could always get yourself a shirt that you don't need to wear a tie with too...so again semi-formal. That way you can dump the tie at the afters and the outfit still looks good. Or choose not to wear a tie period.

Thanks for the suggestion Piggy but where in Killorglan is Diffney's. They sound like a good shop alright. DO they do short sizes ?

I take it you mean Stillorgan? In the shopping centre there...between Sasha and A-Wear. You can't miss them. Not to be confused with Bests around the corner.
They do do short sizes. If they don't have what you're looking for in stock they'll be able to get it for you in a matter of days if not the next from another branch or a supplier.
You should bear in mind that this is sale season so they might have a lot of broken ranges with new stock not coming through for about another month if memory serves me right. Then again...you might find what you're looking for at a better price.

No, I meant Killorglin. I'm not from the smoke. I'll try Regans in Tralee.

Killorglan

I take it you mean Stillorgan?

As Goldmember said, that's a keeper!

Beautiful part of the country ogato (even if it was spelt wrong). Maybe one day I'll be fortunate to live and work down those parts.

Piggy, it's called [broken link removed]. Check it out. :) :)

Here was me thinking Killorglan was a bad typo!

Does life exist outside Dublin? I never knew ;)

Trace elements have been found, thanks to RTE's Nationwide program.

Wedding outfit for ex wife
Could anyone recommend something to wear to my ex wife's wedding next month.

how'bout a "Been there, done that & survived" T-shirt.

ninsaga

> Could anyone recommend something to wear to my ex wife's wedding next month. Any online shops ?

This is what you want:

[broken link removed]

wear to EX wife's wedding

Is this whole thread a wind up?

thanks Ninsaga

I'll definitely wear the T-Shirt but under the vest so I can whip it off when I get a bit drunk and show the world. I'll make sure she's married first of course. Don't want the next poor unfortunate gobshite to get off lightly. Nobody saved me.

Back