Velux window repairs

Galway62

Hi and i was wondering does anybody know of anyone who fixes Velux windows.The window wont close properly and with winter coming i need to get it sorted.I am in Galway city and any help or advice welcome.
Thanks all.

The easiest way to fix a Velux window is to find a decent carpenter / handy man that knows what they are doing. Have you asked friends or work colleagues who might be able to steer you in the right direction. If you fail on finding somebody post back here and I will give you the number of somebody that might assist you.

The easiest way to fix a Velux window is to find a decent carpenter / handy man that knows what they are doing. Have you asked friends or work colleagues who might be able to steer you in the right direction. If you fail on finding somebody post back here and I will give you the number of somebody that might assist you.
Cheers and thank you and any help is welcome and cannot get any help even from the paper.

Galway62, what area in Galway are you living as when I ask him, this is what they will ask ?

Back