Useful websites for startups and early stage companies in Ireland

Startup

I'm looking to put together a list of websites and organisations in Ireland that support and advise people looking to start their own business or expand in Ireland.

They type of organisations I'm particularly interested in would be the likes of Enterprise Ireland or websites that highlight information such as Revenues SURE scheme.

Any links would be much appreciated.

I'm looking to put together a list of websites and organisations in Ireland that support and advise people looking to start their own business or expand in Ireland.

They type of organisations I'm particularly interested in would be the likes of Enterprise Ireland or websites that highlight information such as Revenues SURE scheme.

Any links would be much appreciated.
Check your local enterprise supports such as Blanchardstown Area Partnership or Northside Partnership.

These are funded organisations and people are more than willing to help. I did a morning bootcamp session and found it really useful.

Your Local Enterprise Office (LEO) should be the first port of call. They also have enterprise centres dotted around the country. Also the Leader scheme provides funding in rural areas. You also have Enterprise Ireland and many of the local IT's and universities have innovation and start up hubs.

There are actually probably too many schemes, each with their own level of bureaucracy which could do with being amalgamated and made more efficient

Back