Unsure trainee!

R Flan

does anyone know what an interim bible of executed documents is and how i draft it?

This isn't the legal equivalent of the boss sending a trainee carpenter out for the glass hammer or the trainee butcher out for the pudding bender by any chance?

This isn't the legal equivalent of the boss sending a trainee carpenter out for the glass hammer or the trainee butcher out for the pudding bender by any chance?

In my younger days I got hit with the "fax highlighter". It darkens the page for fax documents. The stationary guy sent me out with my tail between my legs to the musings of my fellow trainees.... a year later by chance I discovered a "fax safe highligher" that was available to buy... if i had only known.

I think the OP is on a wild goose chase but it is better to be laughed at for doing the right thing than be reprimanded for doing nothing about an important thing!

Mmmm. Put it in context for us. Is it a conveyance/litigation/voluntary transfer, what is the intent behind the document? We'll help if we can get a little more detail.

is that not just a list of executed documentation (at the front of said documentation - or copies ) relating to a particular deal/transaction, bound together in a 'bible' or single document/book????
ie. Item 1 - Certified copy of Deed of Transfer dated 13th February 2007
and so on?????

and another trainee is the brunt of a joke! i found out the boss was just looking for a certain list of documents but decided to make me work to find it. good advice newby! i was glad to be laughed even after ending up finding out what i was asked for. after all the life of the trainee is meant to be tough! appreciate the help from all, hopefully i can call on you all again if needed!

Surely it was just the index to the bible you needed which is essentially just a list of the documents so no drafting involved. Sound like your boss is one of those people who thinks speaking in legalese is normal :rolleyes:

Back