Ulster Bank Systems Down, Many Left Without Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at my account and it is showing UPC Direct Debit for 16th July, but this DD is not due to be taken out for another 2 weeks!!!!. Logged into my UPC account and they have the correct date of 2 weeks from now and nothing for 16th.

Are you sure this is not a duplication of the last one as happened me yesterday? They took the amount a couple of weeks ago and the same amount yesterday (my next bill is a different amount which is why I'm certain its a duplication)

Are you sure this is not a duplication of the last one as happened me yesterday? They took the amount a couple of weeks ago and the same amount yesterday (my next bill is a different amount which is why I'm certain its a duplication)

Yeah you are right looks to be duplication.

It's worse my account is getting now

As mentioned above on the 21st June a €90 duplicate atm withdrawal is showing and I just checked my account now and they have taken my esb DD which went through on the 20th June for €181 (again)
and now I have only €72 in my account now.:mad:

What are ye doing about this, calling into branch/email/phone or waiting into this week to see if it all rights itself.

Phoned UB there (rang branch number but automatically directed to call centre in Belfast) to see what is the situation with duplicate transactions (I have 5 from 27-Jun). Lady on phone said that it will all update tonight and will be sorted in the morning. I had previously phoned last Monday only to be told to "give it a few days". She said if it's not then I need to contact the branch. I told her that I had rang the branch number but had been redirected so how am I supposed to contact the branch if their phone number is automatically redirected to Belfast. She had no answer.

So do Ulster Bank think that I should take time off work tomorrow in order to traipse over to my local branch to tell them to sort it out!

Phoned UB there (rang branch number but automatically directed to call centre in Belfast) to see what is the situation with duplicate transactions (I have 5 from 27-Jun). Lady on phone said that it will all update tonight and will be sorted in the morning. I had previously phoned last Monday only to be told to "give it a few days".

Had exactly the same conversation this morning.

UB also very kindly paid me again and asked that I check with my employer that it isn't an advance payment!!! It isn't and I will probably end up having an argument for them to take it back!

My Salary due 28th June, which I received late (cannot remember date) and have just had same amount paid into the account again today ?? I had a DDR due to be taken on the 28th still is not showing, but contacted the company and they advised that payment had been made to them ??? All other DDR due after the 28th have been taken ???

Phoned UB again this morning because duplicates still not credited back to me. Phone call automatically redirected to Belfast again. Now told that it should be sorted by the end of the week but we don't like giving out a definitive timeline.

Phoned UB again this morning because duplicates still not credited back to me. Phone call automatically redirected to Belfast again. Now told that it should be sorted by the end of the week but we don't like giving out a definitive timeline.

Funnily enough they took back my duplicate salary payment overnight but didn't credit the duplicate POS yet.

I'm in the same position. Duplicate salary taken out today but duplicate transactions not corrected and direct debits that were supposed to go out didn't.

Seriously tired of Ulster Bank at this stage. Supposed to be going on holidays this Friday and I have no idea how much money I have in my account or even if I will get paid this Thursday.

I still have a duplicate ATM withdrawal of 100 euro on my account from 15 days ago.Yesterday I was told it would be sorted out overnight(no),and today told by the end of the week.

My pay now gone in as of today. However, they have doubled up on the transaction - so I have 2x wages!
Goodwill is beginning to diminish!.

They have now reversed BOTH transactions - so ...from a position where I had been paid last weeks wages twice, I now havn't been paid at all!

Finally all sorted,

duplicate atm withdrawal and duplicated dd both reversed.

phew!!!!!

Goodwill is beginning to diminish!.

They have now reversed BOTH transactions - so ...from a position where I had been paid last weeks wages twice, I now havn't been paid at all!
As of this morning, have been credited again for 1 transaction...but will I get paid tomorrow (as should happen)...all bets are off!

My mortgage application is FINALLY being submitted this week. I applied the day before the fiasco started...

My account,for the first time since June 19th seems correct this morning.Atm duplication repaid.

I got paid this morning and my direct debits finally went out but I still have one duplicate POS withdrawal.

If I lodge a cheque at the counter in the branch is it being credited immediately to my account? I just collected a maturing fixed term account cheque from another institution and I need to pass it through my account before onward transmission to another institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back