Motor Trying to get 2 car policies with same company

RMCF

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of dealing with car insurance companies when trying to get both family cars under the one insurer?

Sorry if this isn't 100% clear, but my car and my OHs car are insured with different companies at present, and I often hear about getting better deals if we were to insure both with one company.

However, the renewals come up approx 6 months apart, and when shopping around I found that taking both to the one insurer wasn't the best deal at that time.

Car A, if up for renewal, and I call the company that insures Car B, they don't do me a good enough deal to move to them. Anyone got a company worth persuing to try to get them aligned with each other?

we have one with its4women and the other with their sister company which covers men but I cannot remember the name of the site - sorry a quick call to its4women will sort you out with the name or indeed I am sure someone on here will know.

always a good idea to have all family cars with same insurer. that way, you can probably add each other as named drivers at NIL cost, as you are policyholders. also, if you have a young driver in the family, you will only be charged on the highest rated car and he or she will be added at NIL cost to the other policies.

Back