Laya Total Health No Excess - Any cheaper plan available?

Leabharlanna

Hi,
I'm doing some research on behalf of my parents. They are currently on Laya Total Health No Excess which costs €1800.11. They are happy with the cover. Is there another plan available which is cheaper but offers the same cover? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Leabharlanna,

A very good alternative is Laya Simplicity plan, price 1087 per person.
The main feature of their current plan Total Health No Excess is, there is no excess payable for admissions or day case in a private or hi-tech
hospital.
Simplicity plan has a max excess of 100 x 2 per year, regardless of the number of admissions to a private or hi-tech hospital.
Day case visits are 50 per visit only in a private or hi-tech hospital. There is no excess payable in any public hospital.

There is good day to day cover also on this plan, the first 100 not allowed.
Their current plan would have less day to day cover, with a higher 200 not allowed.

There is full cover for a private room in a private hospital on Simplicity plan, just the 100 x 2 max excess payable on admission per year.
Their current plan has a 50 per night excess payable for a private room in a private hospital.

Lots of savings to be achieved, without compromising on cover.
[broken link removed]

I switched to this plan myself recently, so I have no hesitation in recommending it.

Regards, Snowyb

Back