The Consumer Show starting next Tuesday 20.30

Brendan Burgess

Founder
The Consumer Show is going out next Tuesday at 8.30 pm on RTE 1

There will be two issues of interest to Askaboutmoney contributors - The PTSB SVR and the Perfect Radiance scam.

I think that the Perfect Radiance will be covered this Tuesday, but I am not sure.

Brendan

Next week, the 24th is about the PTSB SVR racket. Bill Tyson emailed me saying they are looking for a group of 6 to appear in the studio and be on the show.

Come on folks. Stand up and be heard.
Any takers?

Hi All,

We really really need to try and get as much publicity for our campaign as possible and this is a great opportunity! We will be sitting in the audience and asked a few questions as a group - if you are on the SVR with PTSB, you are possibly paying 100's of euros in extra interest payments EVERY month - surely we have some people out there that are out raged by this and will to appear in an audience on the TV show that will give us some great publicity!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaza

Hi Kaza

I will try and be there, i work evenings and am trying to get the time off. Hopefully i can but can't promise. Come on all the posters who comment on this matter step up and be heard

Hi Lads,

I am down in Cork so I won't be able to make it but wish ye all the best. I am outraged by paying an extra 300 p/m but am not in arrears etc. so I couldn't say that I'm in arrears due to the high rates which I feel is the story that will appeal to the masses.

Here are the details lads for those who will come:

We just received approval to have a group of customers on the show who are proposing to take some sort of action - whether attending agm, writing to TDs etc.

We've room for about six people in the studio and will pay travel expenses - i.e. petrol - to and from RTE. Not everyone will have to speak.

We'd need people to be available in RTE, Donnybrook between 2pm and 4pm next Tuesday April 24th.

I am working but I am going to get a few hours off work - it's worth it to try and get some exposure.

walshd I am not in arrears either but at the end of the day what family in ireland at the moment could not do with a extra few hundred euros per month!

Hi Guys,

A slight update, I have being told they will only probably look for one person to speak (which I don't mind doing) but they really want numbers to show there is a group - so can people make it??

I'm there 100%.
To ANYONE on the PTSB SVR - you are being taken for a mug.
Please stand up for yourself..
Show your face.
Me and Kaza will do the talking if you are shy.
That is unless you have spare 100's to give a bank

Back