The cheapest non-Irish stockbroker

I think hoodlessbrennan are the cheapest to buy on the uk stock exchange.

£7.50 on each side of the trade

Saw them recommended on moneysavingexpert forums.

Can you open an account with hoodlessbrennan if you're not a UK resident or don't have a UK bank account?

Hi guys,

this thread really caught my eye. As ive just signed up for http://www.keytrade.com/
Now i a havent bought or sold(since i havent bought yet) but from what ive played round with it is very easy to use. You can build up a porfolio of stocks you are interested in and then watch their progress. You can see whta price you would have bought at and weahter it has gone up or down showing your net profit or loss after any expenses. I know some are on here talking about places that are cheaper but their is no hidden charges with this crowd as well. my friend has been using them for the last few years.

Anyway thats my take on it. You cant buy on the irish stock exchange but key trade does cover the london, european and american stock exchanages

Hi guys,

this thread really caught my eye. As ive just signed up for http://www.keytrade.com/
Now i a havent bought or sold(since i havent bought yet) but from what ive played round with it is very easy to use. You can build up a porfolio of stocks you are interested in and then watch their progress. You can see whta price you would have bought at and weahter it has gone up or down showing your net profit or loss after any expenses. I know some are on here talking about places that are cheaper but their is no hidden charges with this crowd as well. my friend has been using them for the last few years.

Anyway thats my take on it. You cant buy on the irish stock exchange but key trade does cover the london, european and american stock exchanages
Did you have any charges in setting up your account? I see something called "Keytrade ID" costing €15. Also is there a minimum balance required on the a/c?

It charges €7.50 "per order and per block" on the EuroNext - does this mean that if in a single order you buy/sell the stocks of 2 different companies, you end up paying €7.50 for each one? If so, that's very expensive... Thanks.

Back