Rest of Ireland Tax review -Galway

Westgolf

Hi all,

Would be very grateful if someone could recommend a tax expert / accountant to carry out a review of our status. We currently have two paye jobs,an investment property and a relative in a nursing home whose affairs I manage. Mrs Westgolf and I are concerned that we may be missing out on something and also that there may be a less complicated way to manage the whole process. I'm based in Galway but will travel to meet the right person.

PM me if you prefer,

Thanks

Westgolf

Hi all,

Would be very grateful if someone could recommend a tax expert / accountant to carry out a review of our status. We currently have two paye jobs,an investment property and a relative in a nursing home whose affairs I manage. Mrs Westgolf and I are concerned that we may be missing out on something and also that there may be a less complicated way to manage the whole process. I'm based in Galway but will travel to meet the right person.

PM me if you prefer,

Thanks

Westgolf
Hi Westgolf,
Didi you get a good advisor?

I did, but it was a bit of a search though. I finally found an excellent firm, gave them all our details and they came back with a series of recommendations. I'm still with them and quite happy. Don't know if I can name here so will send you a PM.

I am in a similar situation Westgolf- so if you have a recommendation please pm me too. thanks!

Ok, thanks for that.

Firm is Rory Coll & Co. Pier road, barna,d e Galway.

No connection to the firm just a happy client.

Do I get commission for these referrals ?

Back