Tax Avoidance Schemes - Tax Relief Schemes

eoc32

Can anybody suggest legitimate schemes (Government Approved) that I can invest in that have tax reliefs. Has anybody had experience with them and what are the results? I hate to pay taxes at 50% so if I could avoid suggestions are welcome. I'm not talking about a lot of money here so please include minimum treashold levels.

Thanks
EoC

Can anybody suggest legitimate schemes (Government Approved) that I can invest in that have tax reliefs. Has anybody had experience with them and what are the results? I hate to pay taxes at 50% so if I could avoid suggestions are welcome. I'm not talking about a lot of money here so please include minimum treashold levels.

Pension contributions?

section 482 restorations will give you capital allowances against all income.

Not too many of them around but when done well they are a decent investment.

Thanks for the suggestions. OK hate paying 47% (approx) to government. I've exhuased my pension allocation (which for anybody else who doesn't have a define benefit scheme is a must).

I'll look into the other Tax Relief Schemes suggested above and see what I can do.

The way I see it is that if the 'Big Boys' can get away with it surely there must be a way we can do it also...

Regards EoC

Do bear in mind that the prices of properties carrying tax reliefs are generally bumped up sufficiently to ensure that the lions share of the value arising from the tax relief accrues to the vendor/developer. Far from being a case of "Big Boys getting away with it", there is strong reason to suspect that chasing property tax reliefs is largely a mugs game.

Back