Sunday Business Post gives "Northern Rock Demand Online Ann" as 3.25%. is this right?

TonyBoy

Sunday Business Post gives "Northern Rock Demand Online Ann" as 3.25%
Was reduced from 5% to 4% last week
Is this correct?

Re: Sunday Business Post gives "Northern Rock Demand Online Ann" as 3.25%. is this ri

Rate is still 4%

Re: Sunday Business Post gives "Northern Rock Demand Online Ann" as 3.25%. is this ri

From [broken link removed] it's going to be 3.25%.

Interesting about the new Northern Rock rate drop which is 25 bps more than the recent ECB rate drop. Maybe they are pricing in a further 25 bps cut on April 2nd.

There seems to be a few mistakes in the MoneyMate rates which are published in the Sunday Business Post. For example MoneyMate are reporting that Anglo are offering 7.3% on 1 year term deposits. I can only assume MoneyMate have mixed up the Anglo Regular Saver and the Anglo 1 year term deposits.

Yeah ,thats a big drop from 5% to 3.25%.
Got letter from n. r. confirming above.
Bad news.

Yeah, got the same notification earlier on too. Ironically though I'd scheduled a transfer of pretty much everything I had in NR to Anglo Irish last Friday - still 4.75% according to the [broken link removed]!

Confirmed in the post. Annoying as I only opened an account there in the last month.

Shop around lads - NR were never going to be the best long term !

Back