Sourcing bespoke cloth products.

Icarus

I need to get 200 bespoke, good quality cloth products (not clothes) made of nice cotton to my design. Any ideas on where to source this kind of thing in Ireland or beyond?

What aspect of "bespoke" to you mean? A bespoke embroidery/ logo/ special colours/ weird size? Will it be a one-off requirement for the 200? Is it for business or consumption?

What aspect of "bespoke" to you mean? A bespoke embroidery/ logo/ special colours/ weird size? Will it be a one-off requirement for the 200? Is it for business or consumption?

It's a kind of a sack type piece that should be made and fitted to snuggly contain a large object of a recatangular shape. It will need certain loops and small details on the outside. It's for business, not consumption. Any leads or pointers?

[broken link removed]

This person designs and makes cushions, quilts etc - any use to you?

What I'm after is more of a commercial application. I'm sure there are many companies in Asia or Turkey and Portugal that do this kind of thing. I'd love to hear from anyone that has used or knows of a supplier for this kind of thing.

Is it for a one-off requirement of the 200 or will this be an ongoing need?

As long as the first 200 move quickly there will be more needed on an ongoing basis. I am happy enough to pay extra for the first 200, especially if they are sourced locally.

Icarus - sent you a PM with a possible contact who may get you started (he may know someone who knows someone kinda thing).

Bob

There is a company in Cork called "Fonbury" - they make curtains, cushions etc. Not sure if they do what you're looking for but they might be worth a call 021-4303601.
I get all my curtains made there as they deal with individuals as well as companies!
Good luck with your new venture!

Spicey

Back