Dublin Solicitor's price for Commercial lease?

ali

Hi
I'm looking for a recommendation for a solicitor to do a standard commercial lease for me
. I am the renter.
My own solicitor is excellent but very dear. This is a straightforward leade agreement and I am on a very tight budget.

Any idea what it should cost me?

Thanks

A.

I actually used a Cork-based solicitor for our commercial lease even though office is in Dublin. Cost was approx. 300 euro
I use the Cork firm for smaller stuff as their response is very good and they are very reasonable price-wise, but for big contracts etc I tend to use a large Dublin-based practice.
Horses for courses.....

Thanks for the reply. €300 seems very reasonable. I'd love to know if that is representative or not. Perhaps other posters will advise.

A.

Got a quote today for €750 (not sure if that includes VAT).

I actually used a Cork-based solicitor for our commercial lease even though office is in Dublin. Cost was approx. 300 euro
I use the Cork firm for smaller stuff as their response is very good and they are very reasonable price-wise, but for big contracts etc I tend to use a large Dublin-based practice.
Horses for courses.....

Hi there, Would you mind PM'ing me the contacts for this solicitor in Cork? I am looking for same, need to keep costs as low as possible as budget is tight and have been quote 2k for it so far which seems a bit much.
Thanks!!

Back