Site notice

Re: Just keeping you posted ...

Thanks for the update, but
site notice has still not been erected and yet planning permission has been approved
Is it possible that the site notice was in place for the 5 week period required, and subsequently removed? ie. it doesn't necessarily have to be there when approval is actually granted. Could you have started checking for it after the 5 week period had passed?
Anyway, many of the points you mention above should be very good grounds for an appeal to An Bord Pleannala. Don't let this go just because your first attempt to object was not a success.

Thanks again sunnyday ... no site notice has ever been erected ... I have been looking since the notice was placed in the newspaper ...
I have not yet put in my objection ... I am waiting until the second last day ... in the hope that if the council do decide to reject the planning permission the developer will not have sufficient time to draw up a new set of plans and re-submit before the end of year deadline for the Rural renewal scheme. Failing that, I will still appeal to an Bord Pleannala ... I have contacted an Taisce who have agreed to send a submission also.

Back