Should I take 2.80 Euro Ryanair Offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

infocal

Received offer letter from RYANAIR. SHOULD I TAKE THE OFFER?

AND ADVICE? THANKS.

I would... I rekon if Ryan Air withdraws this offer the value of those shares woul drop!

I would... I rekon if Ryan Air withdraws this offer the value of those shares woul drop!

I know that, may be I should sell Aerlignus shares now and then buy some Ryanair shares.

The other side of it is.. If Ryan Air get close to that 51% will they increase their offer?

Did you buy the shares for a) a quick buck or for b) the long haul? If a) then sell. ( although I'm really hoping O'Leary doesn't get to take over Aer Lingus. I will not fly Ryanair and my regular route home is Aer Lingus only at the moment)

You won't find any messages suggesting investing in CRH or asking if AIB is a good investment. It is not the purpose of Askaboutmoney. We don't facilitate stock tipping or speculation about the future performance of individual shares. There are many other forums which discuss individual shares: Sharewatch, The Motley Fool, etc, etc . . .

This guideline does not restrict you from discussing the mechanics of buying or selling shares in a flotation or rights issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back