Selling Share Certs (Paper)

Dman35

Hi Folks,

I'd appreciate some advice / direction on the best way (company to use) to sell Shares that I currently hold in paper (26 Certs due to Dividend reinvestment via shares twice yearly) for 1 company.
It's not for a big amount @ 700, so looking for the best way to sell them?
Any help would be great..

Tks

What company or companies are the shares in?
Some company shareholder registrars are able to "dematerialise" such paper cert shares to convert them to electronic holdings.
Some also offer share dealing services for small shareholders.
I have a bunch of Vodafone shares (similarly the original shares plus a load accumulated through reinvested dividends) and I recently contacted their registrars (Equinity) who explained to me how I can get these converted to a nominee account shareholding and how I can sell them through Equinity too.

What company or companies are the shares in?
Some company shareholder registrars are able to "dematerialise" such paper cert shares to convert them to electronic holdings.
Some also offer share dealing services for small shareholders.
I have a bunch of Vodafone shares (similarly the original shares plus a load accumulated through reinvested dividends) and I recently contacted their registrars (Equinity) who explained to me how I can get these converted to a nominee account shareholding and how I can sell them through Equinity too.
Hi Clubman, tks for coming back to me..
It's C&C Group.

Back