sdcc-AH:email from SDCC: (before you needed to earn over 45k)?

nuttybud

Hi

Did anyone else recieve that email from sdcc last friday around 4pm, it seemed to be just a general email.

It basically said the criteria for AI has changed (before you needed to earn over 45k) and if you can get the mortgage form any bank they will arrange a viewing??

Does this mean, that this is now open to everyone on the AF list. Do I just go and try and get an AF mortgage & then go back to sdcc or do I let them know Im interested first.

Also when I checked the property path website they said they only had 3 apts in priorswood from 238-280 and 7 in arena around the same price or maybe it was visa versa - Does this mean that there is only 10 apts available in total?

What about the other place they have on the website that arent on the AHI ie. Millrace in saggart & eaton in rathcoole etc?

I got it too. My guess is that whilst they got enough applications in for the AH inititave, not everyone could secure a mortgage for various reasons so they have opened the criteria a little. They told me over the phone a few weeks ago that they may change the criteria also.

But I doubt those apartments will be open to everyone. To get a mortgage of around 230k you need to be earning roughly 35k. So unless you have savings to put towards it my guess is that anyone earning over 35k now can apply?

I have approval already from EBS in writing so Im gonna ring them tomorrow morning and see if I can get a viewing! Im on the normal list 11months now so its about time a but of luck came my way!!

Back