Root canal treament price???

C

Catman

Hi all

l am booked in next month to have root canel treatment and was told l will need 2 visits costing me Eur 300 per visit. Does anybody have any good or bad experiences with treatment / price.

Many thanks in advance great posts and site been lurking for far too long.

Catman

Hi Catman,

Welcome to AAM. This previous thread on Root canal treatment may help. To search the full board (which is what stobear probably did on your behalf but unfortunately the links time out) you should go to the line at the top of the thread where 'User CP FAQ Member's List' etc appear. Using the search facility just type in root canal and you should get the full list.

HTH.

Sueellen.

Hi Catman,

didn't actually search the forums to see what others have said before, but just to share my experience - I had a root canal done in Dublin a year ago, and the price was 650-750 eur depending on the tooth. You can claim tax back on that. HTH.

Thanks for the welcome Sueellen will use the search facility and see what turns up and Seaflower it seemd that Eur 600 to 800 is the going rate these days for the treament unless l go up north which l don't really want too.

Thanks

Catman

Try Dun Laoghaire Dental Clinic at 2842570 for a quote.They also do implants and crowns at a reasonable price,sometimes cheaper than Northern Ireland.

Had one performed in Riga last month. Cost: 26 Lats. Very professional and sterile environment. Absolutely perfect English and fully versed on the latest implant technologies from Switzerland, France, and the States. More than I can say about our grubby, 'over the shop', lino-floored dental surgeries.

N.B. 1 Lat = 1 GBP

Are you covered for some PRSI entitlements? I got root canal done just before Christmas in Galway city, cost was €280. Very happy with service etc. Had to go in 2 seperate days to get it all sorted out, and was even allowed defer my final payment until January. Am I allowed give names on this site? I have no interest in this dentist only that I am a happy customer.

Back