Rockhill Holiday Park, Kerrykeel, Co. Donegal — opinions?

DrMoriarty

We're looking around for a likely spot in Ireland for a couple of weeks' holidays with friends, probably in July. Given that we're heavily outnumbered — four adults vs seven children aged 4~13 :eek: — we're particularly interested in finding somewhere that provides plenty of company/activities to keep the kids occupied. Ideally healthy, fresh-air, outdoor-type activities that will have the little, ehm, darlings begging to be let go to bed in the evenings.

In the course of my googling I came across [broken link removed], which looks quite nice, and wondered if any AAMers had any experience of it — or could recommend similar places?

Thanks in advance,
DrM

It looks good thanks for the tip, I was told by the kids at the weekend we have gone to Kerry too often! I rang them as there were no prices quoted €1,250 for cabins and €900 - €1,000 for Mobile Homes all 3 bedroom which is a little high. The Cabins look lovely though and the outdoor activities for kids seem excellent, they will have indoor facilities developed for the 2009 season according to the very nice and helpful staff member I spoke to.

Back