Wrong forum Restructure advise needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Querybabe

Hi
I have a loan from BOI taken in July 2009 for €21600 it was a restructure at a payment of €365 per month and was given at 84 months
I don’t know the rate but at this point its 12200 remaining which is strange to me as I’m 48 months in
I’m confused as it doesn’t seem I will be finished in the 36 months remaining and its obviously been given an odd/unfavorable interest rate which I want to change and renegotiate

I also have a debt with a CC at €5500 at present and I would like to top up the loan, renegotiate the term to 5 years and I’ve done online calculations for a BOI restructure loan and in needing 17500 over 60 months, it would be a repayment of 400 approx, I could even go to 48 months
Thing is my outgoings at the moment for the minimum amount to pay the CC and the Loan is 500
What can I say to the bank to get them to agree to this restructure

I have a healthy regular salary and am mortgage free but due to other expenses like travel, rent and bills, the 500 is all I can allocate to this pm and its not making a difference and holding me back.
The CC interest is only being paid and at the amount the interest is on the loan it won’t be paid for another 4.5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back