Re. URGENT- courier to get phone to Glasgow

Optimistic

Hi all. I need to urgently get a phone to Glasgow before next Wednesday Dec 16. It will cost 68 euros with DHL. The An Post DHL is not an option I was informed today due to regulations not allowing any more phones in this service.
Does anyone know any, reliable and safe method of getting a phone to Glasgow, please. It isn't worth me spending 68 euros on it, but I need to get it over all the same. Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Parcel Motel might be an option. I've only ever used them for receiving parcels from the UK, but I think they have an option to drop off a parcel in one of their lockers for despatch to UK:
http://www.parcelmotel.com/send/

You can send from a Parcel Motel locker to a UK mainland address for aprox 15 euros.

Thank you to you for your replies. I have to send the phone, if it was a sim it would be easy. Are parcel motel reliable to get a package to Glasgow and how long does it take approx? Is customer support reliable good? The phone has to be in the UK by Wednesday 16 and preferably Tuesday 15 next week. I did look at snapparcel in a google search. An post used to do it but have had changes with policy since the France issue a few weeks ago. Thank you again.

I know we have send stuff to the UK before using DPD and is has arrived very quickly. It might be worth giving them a call.

Back