Pub Beach Party Ideas

dieselhead

Hi I own a Pub and my business has halven in the last few months, the pub really thrives on throwing the best parties as my trade during the week is dire so my weekends are everything to me so I have decided to through a beach party and if has to be the best beach party every so and ideas on decoration, games, cocktails, music staff costumes will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Don't use real sand, no doubt it would get in someone’s eye and they would sue.

I think anyone I have ever been to have polystyrene beads to mimic sand.

Malibu based cocktails, is it possible to contact the distributor or whoever is responsible for selling Malibu and ask for any promotion they have available? etc.

Staff to wear naff Hawaiian shirts maybe.

Is it possible to have a BBQ somewhere? In a Beer garden?

Have a barbeque or pig on a spit - the smell is divine and adds to the atmosphere.

I was at a beach party last week and they used real sand, I think its essential. I was chatting about it to my co-workers the day after and they were saying that they thought the sand made it.

Cocktails are a must. Encourage beach dress code. Have staff dress up the same.

sex on the beach is a must------cocktail that is.

I was on holiday a while back and they had a competition about inventing your own cocktail, and who ever won got it named after them...some silly made up name or what ever they wanted to call it.

So you submitted your ideas and then 5 were picked to be in the final, then people would buy the drink to see which they liked and then voted. I'm not saying each person would but all 5 cocktails but they might try a few. Either way your'll make profit. You dont have to make every suggestion that is given just pick out 5 that you like the sound of, and just make them when people order them.

Something "free" is always going to bring in a crowd. Could put on a small selection of free food like pringles, sausage rolls, sandwiches ect. Then the bbq that people would pay for, just dont look to make a huge amount on the food. The better deal it seems the more people will purchase.

Organise some silly games....i cant think of it's name ( duh ) you have to go under the pole, muscial chairs ( i know it's a kids game, but still fun when your drunk ) do a few spots prizes of a free drink/cocktail for the best dresses, the worst dressed, have a raffle to win something ( maybe you do food in your pub could be luch/dinner for 2 )

Real sand is essential! I lived near a pub a few years ago and in the middle of summer they used to throw a christmas party, then in the middle of winter they'd throw a summer party! I know it sounds mad but we all used to love it and it was a really novel idea.

We are having a beach party this friday as a fund raiser for a local club,bar-b-que, cocktail bar, real sand . When were u planning yours I could help u out with decorations

Back