PTSB query

Bobman

I'm looking for some guidance here please.
I took out mortgage in 2003 with ptsb was on 1 year fixed rate of 2.69 % on variable rate home loan.
In January 2005 I changed to variable rate , from options lenter which included this and other fixed rates.
My loan agreement says my rate will revert to the prevailing standard variable rate following fixed period. I do not have any correspondence offering me rate other than variable and fixed. Was the variable rate the tracker rate then ?
I did receive copy of my file and was told I was offered a tracker rate sometime in 2006 but there is no paperwork saying this and ptsb tell me they have given me everything.
I'm confused with it all especially when trackers didn't exist when we took our mortgage out and I can't see where we were offered on.
If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Banks at all times had standard variable rates. Its just that for a couple of years they were not the primary mortgage rate sold.

Unless you have something that says you have a rate set at a specific margin over ecb rate and you opted for that, I can't see you having any case.

Back