PRSA-AVC comparison

Yarm01

I work in the HSE and post 2012 therefore Single PS scheme- I'm looking to set up a PRSA-AVC, is there any recommendations or comparison sites of those available? What should I be looking out for in terms of fees and charges?

0% Contribution Charge and 1% Annual Management Charge if you don't need advice on the product, provider or fund/s

Up to 5% Contribution Charge and 1% Annual Management Charge if you do need advice on the product, provider or fund/s

No.

What normally happens for PS PRSA AVCs is the client establishes what the costs are through the one/two intermediaries that are appointed to the scheme and then compare them with what's available via a .

The contribution charge varies depending on the size of the contribution and what the intermediary charges for the advice they are providing you with. In some cases (non-standard prsa-avcs) the AMC can be 75% higher so just be wary of those.

If you need help/advice you have to pay for it via the contribution charge.

If you don't, you'd tend to buy te product on an 'execution only' (no advice on product/provider/fund/s) basis.

Ask some colleagues at work what they did and look for recommendations from them on both options.

Gerard

www.prsa.ie

Back