Procedure for civil case with affidavit

milamber

hi

I am writing first to thank all for previous replies.

I have more questions.

My wife intends to separate from me after her cheating.
She tried to sell family assets before doing so.

I intend taking a civil case about her illegally trying to sell assets before a separation and tax evasion using an apartment and her fathers company.

To do this - I will give a sworn statement.

Can I ask what court is best suited for my needs.
How to file the correct documents with the courts service and any thing to watch out for?

I've seen some of your threads. You don't seem to be able to see the overall picture.

My advice.

Bring the whole lot to a head. You file Judicial Separation proceedings.

Sort them out.

Get your result

Ask the Judge to refer the Fraud matters to the DPP.

Send your papers to Revenue. If you seriously think that won't come straight back to your door.

But more than anything else, please get a solicitor. Your posts on here have been very fractured and you need real direction from a legal person, on your specific circumstances.

mf

Please, please, consult a solicitor. This is a horrible situation with complications.

You need professional guidance to avoid making unfortunate errors that will make things worse. The solicitor is there to advise you on how both to assert and to protect your rights as well as informing you of your obligations.

If there was proper direct access to barristers you would be able to consult DirectDevil above - who has written some very good stuff. He might do a probono review for you.

In all these family law disputes there is a definite winner - the legal advisor if they have a client who is determined to pursue regardless of the circumstances and conduct. And it may well be the unreasonable party is as you say your spouse. Though I have yet to meet an unreasonable party who ever thought that they were unreasonable.

Dragging in Revenue and alleging Fraud are serious matters. And be clear there will be no winners here. This revenge stuff is a dish best served cold and a decision needs to be based on what the affect on any children will be; you; the spouse in that order. Press the button only if you are sure. The result might be neither of you get anything. You could use it far more effectively as a bargaining chip. And if the father has helped your spouse out what is he supposed to do? I don't think we have anywhere near the facts here - just a lot of anger.

You do need to get your head clear - and I know this is a very difficult period for you. All I am saying with some of what I have seen in other cases - cool head thinking pays off.

Back