previous years tax information online

Andynb

Hi All,

Wonder if you can help.
I`m filling in my tax return for the previous year, and having problems with find invoice fees for one of my childs 3rd level education. My daughter can`t get onto the college site to get the fee information, and college says they can`t look this up till after the new year. I know its pretty much the same fee for the year before. So my question is is there a way to see what you had put down in your tax statement for previous years, and not just lump sum from the statement of liability form.

Any help would be great.

Regards Andy

I can't claim any tax refund because
Fees were 2k after reduction
"The disregard amount is €3,000 in respect of a full-time course"

It's probably in the archive.

Follow the instructions in this post

I`m filling in my tax return for the previous year, and having problems with find invoice fees for one of my childs 3rd level education. My daughter can`t get onto the college site to get the fee information, and college says they can`t look this up till after the new year. I know its pretty much the same fee for the year before. So my question is is there a way to see what you had put down in your tax statement for previous years, and not just lump sum from the statement of liability form.
It would be a lot easier to email the college and/or the accommodation management, or just go through your bank/card account statements?

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately this is for 2019, and the college won`t help till after the new year, which will be a little too late. But fortunately filling in the third level fees part, the cookies when hoovering over gave me last years numbers as a fillin. So used that, and scaning bank account for the year does seem to fit.
I did try and look in the archive, but couldn`t find anywhere that gave the list of what you had input for the years before.

Hi All,

Wonder if you can help.

Any help would be great.

Regards Andy

Just login to your Revenue myaccount, select Review your taxes 2019 to 2022 and select the 2019 tax year. You should be able to view/edit your previously submitted 2019 tax return which will show you the amount you entered.

Back