Presents for Groomsmen

A

Arrowmania

Has anyone any idea on presents for groomsmen?

Very diverse bunch and I don't reckon cufflinks/ tie pin is an option!

'very diverse bunch'....

How many are you having.

Didn't know you were meant to buy a present for a groomsman, just went out on the beer with mine for serveral 'pre-wedding planning' meetings.

Has anyone any idea on presents for groomsmen?

Surely sleeping with the bridesmaids is enough for them? :)

<Dirty Laugh>

The next thing you know it'll be a present for the alter boys, priest, chauffeur, waiters, waitresses, hotel manger/cleaners/janitor right down to the barman at the end of the night who won't sell you any more drink.

I hope I'm not too presumptuous but I don't think the majority of fellas would agree with a present for the groomsman, this seems to be more a tradition for the bridesmaids. I'd take the previous posters advice and buy them a few pints.

Do I get a present for posting??

"Do I get a present for posting?? "

Why do you fancy the bridesmaids too?

groomsmen

I think its a good idea myself. Got my groomsmen 3 silver hip flasks. Nice !

Re: groomsmen

Got mine engraved pocket watches. Not too expensive but unusual pressies for the lads

Got mine a subscription to Open Fairways - but then they were all golfers so that helped!!

I actually got my groomsmen new ties which matched the wedding outfit (but were also suitable for wearing to work), thus killing two birds with one stone!

Cuff-links are a good possibility also...

Hangover cures, new boxers, ties, joke socks...have heard of them all being done

Back