POTENTIAL VS REALISTICALLY

• Thread starter anthonybernard
  • Start date
A

anthonybernard

POTENTIAL VS REALISTICALLY

A young boy went up to his father and asked, "What is the difference between potentially and realistically?" The father pondered for a while, and then answered "Go and ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million bucks. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you have learned".

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Of course I would. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that."

The boy then went to his sister and said "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied, "Oh gosh! I would just love to do that! I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity".

The boy then thought about it for a day or two and went back to his dad who asked him what he had learned and whether he now knew the difference between potential and realistic.

The boy replied - "Yes, potentially we're sitting on two million dollars, but realistically we're living with two sluts."

The father replied - "That's my boy!"

Back