Pizza Hut 50% Off til Friday

Ohh Pope, ye of little faith...

As above, Under I, select Ireland, Republic of.

I checked already before posting, even though I don't live near one, I thought I would share it with you guys!

No. 13 of the terms and conditions is Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland

Also, I selected Liffey Valley, Dublin and Childers Hill Retail Park, Limierick printed off.. very strange!! Will try it out anyway

Ohh Pope, ye of little faith...

As above, Under I, select Ireland, Republic of.

I checked already before posting, even though I don't live near one, I thought I would share it with you guys!

Jeez Smashbox - you're turning into a bargain machine!

I took my voucher to Pizza Hut in Blackpool in Cork today, but no joy! They immediately pointed out Term No. 13: Not available in the Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland. When I was leaving I saw a notice on the wall saying they were no longer accepting vouchers. My advice to anyone is to try it but be prepared to pay in full for your meal just in case they refuse to take it.

Thats really annoying, I didn't even see that part. Surely they can't let you select your local branch, print it off and then not use it.

Me thinks thats an email to Pizza Hut on the way too now!

Jeez Smashbox - you're turning into a bargain machine!

Not so by the look of things! Sent a stinking email to Pizza Hut.. I love winding people up... :)

Not happy that you can select an Irish store, get sent a voucher, print out your voucher and then get refused!

Not yet Flanders, will let you all know as soon as I do.

Great customer service eh.. now dare they not reply to my email immediatly! :)

Hi Everybody. Just back from Pizza Hut in Suffolk St. (01 679 4099) where they accepted 50% voucher. No probs, lovely meal. Three courses X2, plus 1 beer and 1 cappucino = 28.72 yoyos. Now, if he doesn't get me roses tomorrow #^*&%#>?<":**^% ;)

I'm not sure, they still havent replied to my email.

Anyone wanna help me write an old fashioned letter of complaint?

Should go along the lines of "I used to be a regular Pizza Hut customer yadayadayada recession yadayadayada couldnt afford to go, imagine my delight when I discovered the voucher so I could savour the taste of (insert pizza name here) one last time. Imagine my dismay on the discovery the voucher would not be accepted and the embarassment in front of locals eating in the restaurant when I had to turn on my heels with my children and buy a frozen pizza in tesco instead. " etc

Back