Pension pot of 300K to invest in ARF

Biddy

Hi
I have 300k from various pensions to invest in an ARF, I am a cautious investor and would like guidance on best provider to invest with.

Hi
I have 300k from various pensions to invest in an ARF, I am a cautious investor and would like guidance on best provider to invest with.

Hi Biddy,

You will need to provide a lot more information in order for anyone to provide a meaningful recommendation.

Can you summarise your assets, any debt, your family situation, your age, what your ongoing expenditure is like, and the current risk profile of your pension pots?

All the best,

Gordon

Hi Biddy,

Just to add more to Gordon's comment, There is a lot more that needs to be taken into account and a lot more information needed.
You refer to 'Best provider to invest with'. That can be interpreted a few ways.
Are they the best in regard to charges, do they offer the best returns. There are a lot of funds and providers out there so maybe if you are looking for advice it may be beneficial to find a Financial Advisor who is not a tied agent and is a Multi Agency advisor so that they have access to the different providers. Just to note There are some very good tied agents out there also and they may be accessing the great funds also but they can be limited to options.

The only advice that I feel I could give is to try and speak with a Financial Advisor direct. It is a bit cliched but there isn't one answer fits all.

Regards
David K

Back