PAYE Self Service On-line

Ah - at long last. Thanks for the heads up on that. Now to see if it actually works...

I've requested my revenue pin (haven't received it yet) - has anyone got in yet and tried it? - and reviews?

I applied for the pin on Wednesday and got a mail from them (revenue) today to say I would receive it within 5 working days.

Registered with Reach Services and received my authorisation code. Used that to activate my account and then found that I also needed a Revenue PIN to access the Revenue online services. Applied for that and never received any email by return as the form promised. In short I can't use it a week after initially attempting to register.

Am trying to register but it tells me cannot register you at this time, please try again later. Maybe this thread has resulted in a deluge of people all trying to register at the same time and it can't handle it! :eek:

Carto - the same happened to me last Friday but I kept trying and eventually was able to register. A bit like "the server is too busy at this time" on AAM.

I'm quite impressed - received two emails yesterday, the first apologising for the difficulty and the second saying

A Chara,
Your PIN Issue request has been processed. You will receive a new PIN within 5 working days.

Thank you for using the Revenue self-service facility.

Revenue Commissioners

I received my reachservices authorisation code recently but could not get past the Revenue Pin request. I rang the helpdesk and they said that they plan to send pins out to everyone over the coming months.

Still no sign of my Revenue PIN or even an email confirmation of my application for same... I think I'll stick to writing to them.

The site looks like it could be handy. I reckon my only real use of it would be to claim the relief on bin tags but maybe I'm underestimating it.

What services will other people use?

askalot said:
I reckon my only real use of it would be to claim the relief on bin tags but maybe I'm underestimating it.
You were able to do this online, by email and text long before now. Ditto for some other reliefs/credits/allowances.
What services will other people use?
My priorities are sorting out the following for the last few years:
  • medical expenses relief
  • correcting mistakes in tax credits claimed (service charges relief, private health insurance relief on insurance paid as a BIK by employer, possibly some married tax issues etc.).

I registered with reachservices and got my pin from them, no problem there. Got my Revenue PIN, but when I try to get into Revenue website it asks me for my email address but when I enter it it tells me its invalid. I've tried a couple of times but I don't know whats wrong! Have emailed Revenue nut as yet have got no response.

Got an email today saying that my Revenue PIN will be sent within 5 working days. Certainly takes time to get up and running on this system!

I have my med 1 forms filed out on paper for the last 3 years and will be posting in the next couple of days. If I do it online instead will it be any quicker?

Finally received my Revenue PIN in the post today and it doesn't work. No matter what I try I cannot log into the Revenue online service. Ho hum... :rolleyes: I guess I'll dig out my quill and parchment so... Has anybody else actually managed to log into this system!?

Can login-no problem. Submitted changes to my tax credits two days ago but so far they have not appeared in my credits

Hi Clubman, thought it was just me. I still can't log into system. Have emailed Revenue, phoned them and emailed them again. Still no further on and no answers either!!

Back