Parking for Croke Park

redchariot

I am driving to the Ireland-Serbia match next Saturday evening and I am hoping to park my car reasonably close (within 1 - 1.5 miles) to the stadium. I never been to Croke Park so any suggestions would be much appreciated.

There are plenty of places to park along the streets adjacent from the main street, but make sure you are there good and early!

The car park on Parnell Street is pretty handy and easy enough to get away from after the match

There are plenty of places to park along the streets adjacent from the main street, but make sure you are there good and early!

Theres a parking exclusion zone around Croke Park so I'm not sure what you mean by that...What main street are you referring to? North Circular Road, Drumcondra Road? North Strand? Ballybough?

where are you coming from?
when I go to GAA matches I drive from Naas to Maynooth and get the train from there direct to Drumcondra and back

where are you coming from?
when I go to GAA matches I drive from Naas to Maynooth and get the train from there direct to Drumcondra and back

+1

Park outside Dublin and get the train in. You can also park at the Red Cow and get the Luas in.

Back