Panda Recycling

So far I have found Greyhound ok although after seeing @Sue Ellen's post I looked up the direct debits and realised I am paying between 14.14 and 14.25 per month so I guess there is some small extra charge there.
I'm wondering if the extra charges might be a result of a government levy on general waste that came into effect last September

From Panda's email to me last August
"From September 1st, there will be a charge of €0.01 per kg of general waste collected from your home. This levy will be subject to VAT at a rate of 13.5%. This will be referenced and calculated as a separate line item on any invoice related to General Waste only."

I know for me we only put the black bin out once since September and It resulted in a .26 cent charge on top of that months standard charge

I'm wondering if the extra charges might be a result of a government levy on general waste that came into effect last September
Yeah, that's it. My monthly €17.50 fixed price Essential plan has not increased yet, April invoice says Government levy general waste 25kg @ 1.135 cent per kilo - €0.28, brings monthly charge up to €17.78.

Back