Opening small Coffee Shop

Hi Clubman...

It was free- we gave out preopening vouchers on Friday- think we got about 50 back today.

And you never even offered vouchers to all the kind AAM contributors who gave you feedback and advice. Tut, tut...

I would recommend that you set up a smoothie / juice section. These are on a major growth path and should make you a good margin too!

Thats great! I am delighted for you Cafeculture!! Where are u based? Would love to have a look! Well done on today.

I'd love to know where you are as well and what your opening hours. I am always on the look out for a nice coffee shop.

Hi Cafe Culture. I'd be interested to hear how you are getting on with your venture as it's similar to something I'm thinking of doing myself, and like you I'd be coming from a completely different background to the catering industry.

Hi all

Glad to report that alls going well so far. Has been a bit of a rollercoaster but we now know a lot about working out what to order, staffing, etc

I would sincerely like to thank everyone on AskAboutMoney.Com for their interest and guidance. It's always great to have people who have ideas and advice on the sidelines...

Who's for coffee... or anything tasty from our menu?

Many thanks all

Glad to hear it, CafeCulture.
carina said:
Thats great! I am delighted for you Cafeculture!! Where are u based? Would love to have a look! Well done on today.
brodiebabe said:
I'd love to know where you are as well and what your opening hours. I am always on the look out for a nice coffee shop.
Will you be keeping your location and opening hours a secret, then..? ;)

Back