New Eggquity Investment Fund

cremeegg

AAM posters and friends are invited to join the Cremeegg Eggquity investment fund. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on he ground floor of a wonderful new investment concept.

The fund aims to raise €1bn from subscribers in Ireland and around the world. A further €1bn in syndicated borrowing will be raised to give the fund 50% leverage.

The €2bn fund will be invested in a global eggquity EFT fund with an expected return of 5%.

The Cremeegg management company will level a 0.5% management fee based on the assets invested .

The loan book will be raised through an open call to banks with an expected interest cost of 2%, given the excellent asset backing securing the loan. {That is €2bn equities to secure €1bn borrowing.}

This is a low risk/medium return investment offering. Investors can expect a return of 5% per annum on their investment. {That is a 5% return on the EFT, less 0.05% fees less 2% interest, leaving 2.5% on the total assets, which equates to 5% on subscribers investment.} Cremeegg can expect an annual income of €100mn.

Subscribe now, before the book is full.

Last edited:
Excellent!
Good luck in your endeavour.

It certainly looks like an eggciting opportunity.:D

Last edited:
Like your style, Cremeegg.

Do you not need to protect yourself with an "any similarity to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental"??!! :p

Also, I must admit, if you were in charge of doing the sums for my bungee jump, I'd definitely be wearing Pampers extra strong!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.
Will some of the Eggquity be used for seed capital?

Eggcellent.

Just make sure you can get by on 100m though. Them yachts have gone fierce dear.

Eggcellent.

Just make sure you can get by on 100m though. Them yachts have gone fierce dear.
Spending anything more than €60 million on a yacht is just vulgar. Cremeegg is notoriously understated.
I bet the helicopter on the back of the yacht will also be understated.

Cremeegg,

This must be one very decent proposal........not a word of complaint from johnny1234 yet!

Like your style, Cremeegg.

Do you not need to protect yourself with an "any similarity to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental"??!! :p

Also, I must admit, if you were in charge of doing the sums for my bungee jump, I'd definitely be wearing Pampers extra strong!!

Dan,

Thank you for raising this point. I have now amended the prospectus to include the following;

"any similarity to any Cork person, living or dead, is purely coincidental"

"any similarity to any Cork person, living or dead, is purely coincidental"

I've heard Rebels talk about fellow Rebels as "a great biteen of stuff - sure one of our own....like....fella, etc."

Funnily enough, I do not recall Rebel investment fund promoters being similarly claimed. You'd have to wonder why, I suppose!!

The Cremeegg Equity Investment fund is now closed, having been heavily oversubscribed in the last few days. Congratulations to those who have invested and commiserations to those who were disappointed. But dont despair there may yet be a future opportunity to invest.

The financing is in place and the fund has been invested as follows:

SPDR S&P 500 ETF €0.995 bn. at €233 (USD 224 at 0.96 $ to €) that is 4.270 million units http://etfdb.com/etf/SPY/

Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF €0.995bn €111 (USD 116 at 0.96 $ to €) that is 8.964 million units http://etfdb.com/etf/VTI/

Management fee deducted €10m. Now I think a holiday home before a yacht.

Annual updates will be available.

Back