New BOI credit card but unable to use online

Virgo80

I have recently signed up for BOI credit card and received the card last week. i can't use the card online as the transaction needs to be authenticated through 365 app. user id is required to set up the app but they never send one. i have contacted customer service 3 times in last 5 days but every time i have been told i will get a call back which never happened.

Anyone know how to get the user id if you are not a current account customer?

feel like a stupid as i am paying monthly charges but can't use the card online.

I’ve got a BoI credit card, but do not have a BoI account. When you contact BoI they should provide you with a temporary registration no (personal access code ?) to allow you to log in initially to the app. You can then set up your own PIN and authenticate your phone for SCA. I found them very helpful on this. Your next step - device - Bank of Ireland

The card is activated and can use at shops but unable do online shopping, book hotel or flights as those transactions needs to be authenticated through 365 app. i don't have a current account with BOI so basically they need to provide me a user id and pin to set up the 365 app to complete online credit card transactions. they never send me the user id and app pin though they send me the card and atm PIN . when i contacted the customer service they told me know i don't have profile on their system as i don't hold a current account with BOI. some one will ring me back to sort this out. same answer since last 5 days.

Pop into your local branch and ask for help there, they might be able to get that call back you need. Or else when you contact them by phone explain you are not getting the call back and need further assistance. Ask them to escalate it further. Keep a note of the date and time of your calls.

I have recently signed up for BOI credit card and received the card last week. i can't use the card online as the transaction needs to be authenticated through 365 app. user id is required to set up the app but they never send one. i have contacted customer service 3 times in last 5 days but every time i have been told i will get a call back which never happened.

Anyone know how to get the user id if you are not a current account customer?

feel like a stupid as i am paying monthly charges but can't use the card online.
I just got a BOI credit card and verified it by drawing €10 from the ATM.
However there was more trouble, I could not set up the statement in 365 so I receive a paper statement and paid the balance and assumed all statement would be paper. Magically the box for paper statement was unticked in 365 confirmed by branch staff, so I did not know my balance was due until I received a threatening letter from BOI saying that I could be put on Credit agency list.
The letter was dated the same day as my due date, they must have had the letter ready and standing at the post box

The letter was dated the same day as my due date, they must have had the letter ready and standing at the post box

I got those kind of letters lately from a different bank, but not a Credit Card.
When I rang them about it they said the computer sent out the letters.
I was thinking "Yeah right".

Back