Need serious help and Im only 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents willing to go in hock for their kids and show them its ok to live beyond your means are the issue now. There were always folks who had loads and went on foreign holidays when i was young too but others were not compeled to go out and borrow to keep up with the Jones.
It appalls my mother the way i spend money - credit card debts etc. She is constantly going on at me about it. I think that because i had to grow up in an environment where we weren't able to buy nice things whenever we wanted and go on nice holidays. Driving around in a banger of a car and not having as much money as my friends to do things.This has pushed me to the other extreme now that i am married and have my own life. If i want something i'll stick it on the credit card and if that card maxs out, i'll get another one. Foolish i know but i can't help myself.My brother then is the oosite to me - he has savings and if hw wants anything he'll save up for it.
I need a good kick up the This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language myself
:eek:

Pointless to let this continue.

If the OP is serious about there problems there are plenty of other threads on AAM they can turn to for advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back