Rest of Ireland Mullingar - Independent Financial Advisors

StevenC

Hi,

Can anyone advise an independent advisor in Westmeath/Mullingar area?
200k invested with a bank a few years ago and need independent advice. Also have a refurbished 5 bed home which was willed to spouse & wondering whats the best thing to do with it.

C&E Finance are in that area. I know them dealing with them previously.
If you google the name you should get a number for them

Just a thought ... and I am clearly biased here as I am a Dublin based independent adviser; but I am always surprised when people look for a local solution when they are considering large values or important issues. I would always have thought that if its an important issue, where bad advice can/might have significant negative consequences, then you are probably best served by getting the 'best' firm to advise and work with you rather than the local firm. If local is best then thats perfect. There are plenty of threads here on questions to ask any potential adviser and they should help guide you. For what its worth I really think that you need to do your due diligence work. Have a discussion with several firms, with your list of questions, queries ready ( I would focus these questions on the experience/credentials of the advisers, how and where they can add value, what services they offer and how they charge for those services and ask for full disclosure on all charges ). For what its worth who you decide to work with is a subjective choice, but after doing your homework you are likely to have a feel for which firms approach suits your needs best and who you think will best add value. I think these considerations are probably more important than location or convenience.
Good luck with your search.
Regards Vincent

Back