Mortgage Statements 2016

SaySomething

Have any other affected customers not received their statements for 2016 yet? I'm with Ulster Bank, am part of the review, and was reinstated to a tracker rate in December 2016.

I also had my tracker reinstated with December 2016 but with Bank of Ireland. I was told there would be further correspondence in February detailing the amount of the refund I was due plus an amount for compensation. I haven't received that letter yet but it is eagerly awaited!

Have any other affected customers not received their statements for 2016 yet? I'm with Ulster Bank, am part of the review, and was reinstated to a tracker rate in December 2016.

I am with UB, had my tracker reinstated in Dec 2016, and I have not received my mortgage statement for 2016. I rang them last week and they assured my that it was sent in the post around the day of the phone call. Still nothing. I need the statement for tax returns.

I am with UB and had my tracker restored from Jan 1st and I have received my mortgage statement from 2016. I received it a week ago.

Im with UB. Had my tracker restored in Jan 2017. Received my annual mortgage statement in the post this morning. Note it was dated 5th January.

I am with UB, had my tracker reinstated in Dec 2016, and I have not received my mortgage statement for 2016. I rang them last week and they assured my that it was sent in the post around the day of the phone call. Still nothing. I need the statement for tax returns.

I received my 2016 statement yesterday. Dated January 5.

Oh hello Ulster Bank. Mine arrived today. Dated January 5th also. Only a month and a half late or so.

Stated my new interest rate was applied from 1st December 2016 which was interesting.

HI were any of you who had your tracker reinstated on fixed rates at the time of reinstatement?

Still waiting for my statement!

I'm not sure if my case is unique: stupidly accepted a 5 year fix rate in 2008, that ended in August 2013. I was under MARP at the time, with a revised lower mortgage rate until mid-2014; in 2015 I discovered at an arrears review that I was actually still on the fixed rate instead of the expected tracker rate. It took 6 months to sort this out... I accepted a paltry €500 compensation, and €6k (approx) to be refunded to my mortgage account in February 2016.

However I got a arrears review letter recently - in Jan 2016 my arrears was €39k approx, but this one says €40k (approx)... fuming as I'm now paying 20% MORE that my mortgage so this amount should have decreased... right???

Back