Med1 Form

Ok lets see if I got this right.
Total bill paid = €157
Total to claim back through MED1 => €90 * 40%
Total to claim back through HSE =>€157-90 = €67

What percentage of the €67 do I get back?

I can also claim money back through my VHI. However the tax year runs from 1st of April but my VHI runs from the 23rd of August. How do I fill this into the MED1 form?

You get the whole 67 back.

I am not aware of any VHI reimbursement of drugs payments, but if your plan allows it, there is a section on the MED1 form clearly marked - amount reimbursed by health insurer.

sorry another med1 question, I live in Santry does anyone know where I send the med1 (I haven't received my tax cert) and I can't find it on the revenue website?

If you go to www.revenue.ie and hit the "hot topics" link on the left hand side of the page, one of the options there is "contact locator". If you enter your PPSN it will give you the details of your tax office.

can you only claim back on perscription drugs or can you claim for doctors visits aswell we have spent over 300 euro on doctors since start of the year and then drugs onto of that.

tks

Neonitrix

can you only claim back on perscription drugs or can you claim for doctors visits aswell we have spent over 300 euro on doctors since start of the year and then drugs onto of that.

tks

Neonitrix

Doctors, pres drugs, physio, non-routine (MED2 certified) dental, medical applicances, hospital stays, theres a comprehensive list on the revenue site.

Back