Match Tickets Ireland v France

I

InfoSeeker

I just got a stand ticket for the match tomorrow but was expecting 2 so other person is going to be disappointed. I was wondering if anyone knew what pubs would have the touts tomorrow so I might be able to get another and split the clost or exchange for 2 terrace plus cash, etc

I'd be very surprised if you found someone selling tickets tomorrow. They are like gold dust!

Disagree.

There'll be a thriving black market in operation - the touts have been gearing up for this one all year.....the smart money was always on us beating England, setting this one up for a massive payout.

This whole culture is largely the responsibility of the clubs (which fund themselves by selling their ticket allocations to the so-called "corporate sector" for "hospitality packages" i.e. to touts who don't have pencil moustaches or working class accents). It's not that long ago when a real fan would be so ashamed at a ticket of theirs getting into the hands of a tout that they wouldn't have dreamt of selling one on. But now that corporate Ireland is in on the act, why not?

Rumours abound that the really smart money has already sold Cardiff tickets because our ancient pack will finally run out of steam tomorrow and the best back line in the world will spend the afternoon chasing blue shirts.

Anyone fancy a little nibble on the French? Generous odds anywhere?

Match Tickets

And I was looking foward to the match Oysterman, after your synopsis I think I will stay at home:)

Cardiff tickets will be worth even more now as all the Welsh Coal miners emerge from 27 years down the pits to cheer on the dragon to win the Grand Slam

Back