"Mad Men": Where can I catch the start of series 1 of this series?

Thanks for the comments/advice!

Im hoping one of the main stream Irish or British Channels will show it as half the enjoyment of watching TV shows such as the Sopranos, Desperate Housewives, Six Foot Under, Lost, Prison Break etc is disscusing it with friends who have watched it at much the same time.

aj

If you have a problem finding a way to watch it, you might settle for reading about it? www.televisionwithoutpity.com has recaps on lots of popular shows, and bulletin boards to discuss episodes. I'm never bored since I discovered this site. :D

it is starting on BBC4 March 2nd. I was watching it in the US and became quite attached to it!

Last edited:
Thanks so-crates! Thats just what I wanted to hear!

Mad Men

Continuing with the Sixties theme, Mad Men the latest series from Matthew Weiner, Emmy Award-winning writer and the man behind The Sopranos, has its UK premiere on BBC Four this winter.

Set on and around Madison Avenue – home of America's ad agencies in Sixties New York and the "Mad" of the title – this sophisticated, morally ambiguous drama series delves into the lives, loves and professional ambitions of the ruthlessly competitive men and women working at Sterling Cooper advertising agency.

Mad Men is accompanied by three documentaries looking at the changing face of advertising in both the UK and the US.

aj

Back