Home Loss Adjusting Company - ProAdjust

E

Eringirl

Hi All,

Has anyone ever dealt with a Loss Adjusting Company called Proadjust? I wanted to ask a few questions about them if you have?

They generally handle claims for insurers so have had some dealings. Maybe it would just be better if you asked your questions and waited to see if anyone could answer them.

Hi Erin, I used to work for them (Maybe I shouldn't be admitting to that!). If you wanna PM me with any queries be my guest.

I also have some questions about ProAdjust. For instance, how long does this company usually take to complete a report for the insurance company?

How long is a piece of string. Its going to depend on the complexity of the claim and other factors.

Irrespective of what the claim details are, the issuing of the initial report to the insurance company should not take any more than 2-4 days in normal circumstances. In periods of high claim numbers like floods and the like, it will take a bit longer due to the quantity of claims that any company will have to deal with.

Thanks for that kkelliher.
I guess a delay of 6 weeks would, therefore, be unusual.
Thanks again

I also have some questions about ProAdjust. For instance, how long does this company usually take to complete a report for the insurance company?

Hi Sophrosyne - sorry for late reply but if you have any queries don't be afraid to PM me.

Is it too late to get a loss assessor

I have already submitted my claim to the insurance company and I'm now waiting for a reply. In the event the insurance company refute my claim or underpay, can I still engage a loss assessor?

I have already submitted my claim to the insurance company and I'm now waiting for a reply. In the event the insurance company refute my claim or underpay, can I still engage a loss assessor?

You can at any stage and you can revise your claim at any stage up to point of agreement

Back