Leitrim Inn - stayed there?

Hi

I've only eaten there but my parents live very close by.

Can i ask your reasons for going to Leitrim - I only ask because Leitrim Village is extremely small and you might be better off in Carrick??

I can check it out over the weekend when i'm next up - when are you heading down?

by the way - is there anything on tripadvisor?

Hello Highly,

Was planning to go this Friday, one of the reasons being that it is very cheap! Will of course be stopping in the lovely Carrick and onto Sligo. There's nothing about it in Tripadvisor. The Bush hotel in Carrick is 149 euros for the night on their own website!!

Hi

Are you planning on driving? Leitrim village is about a 8 minute drive from Carrick.

There's a nice B&B - Hollywell - in Carrick which might suit you better though. Leitrim Village itself is very small - there's a chinese, a chipper, a few pubs and a mace petrol station. Depending on your demographic, you might love it or hate it. If you're a bunch of girls/lads heading up, I'd recommend staying in Carrick - i'd recommend murtaghs as a good late bar and you can easily walk back to the B&B. However, if you just plan on shopping and taking it easy in the evenings - Leitrim could be for you.

by the way, there are taxis in Carrick so you wouldn't have a problem getting back to Leitrim Village either. But I know that Hollywell is a nice B&B, but I can't comment on the accomodation in the Leitrim Inn.

Let me know if you have any more questions/queries.

Have a great weekend anyway.

Back