Key Post: Underfloor heating and wooden floors

Re: >>Underfloor heating and wooden floors

Wayyyyy too late but I did exactly the same as you, semi sold (Bruce) oak flooring and the guys (professionals) used gutoid. Excellent job. Very happy.

As name suggests I am a first time poster of a question so if I'm not doing this right, forgive me....
I am re-doing my apartment and want to get rid of the existing very ugly storage heating in the living room, kitchen and hall. I have found two alternative electric underfloor heating systems - Devi and Ecofilm set. Has anyone ever laid either of these and if so what's the verdict.
I am planning a semi solid floor over them and I want to make the right choice. This heating will be the only heat source for the kitchen, living room and hall so it has to work!
Thanks

I also have underfloor heating under a concrete screed. I am contemplating using a solid wood floor and gluing it directly on to the concrete. This thread has only mentioned semi solid flooring being used with UFH, is it possible to use Solid Wood flooring and if it is do you have to go with a specilaist type like Junckers

Hi,

I want to have underfloor heating like the cables are fitted in the cement....The cement layer will be digged and the cables will lay in it.....Is that possible?

Back